Sunday, November 12, 2006

Elton John, Queen of Pop Bashes Christianity

It was reported yesterday that Elton John, the homo pop artist said he would ban religion completely. As the colorful queer whined,

"I think religion has always tried to turn hatred towards gay people," John said in the Observer newspaper's Music Monthly Magazine. "Religion promotes the hatred and spite against gays."

He added, “Organized religion doesn't seem to work. It turns people into really hateful lemmings and it's not really compassionate."

In the case of Judeo-Christianity, and with the exception of the nutcase Reverend Phelps, “hatred” against homos isn’t preached, instead it’s their perverted sexual practices that are condemned.

I didn’t just find out Elton was a backdoor man, I found that out back in the 70’s when he was one of my favorite singers. I really liked Bennie and the Jets, Saturday night’s Alright for Fighting and other of his songs. I also liked his Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy album. When I found out it was other men, rather than horses he rode, I stopped buying his music for a time. As years passed by however, I began to listen to his music again. After all, he wasn’t the first queer performer and he wouldn’t be the last. (He especially won’t be the last queer British performer)

However his bashing of religion (and I’m sure, like most homos he’s mostly hates Christianity) is going too far for me. Starting today, I won’t listen to the Christian-hating homo’s music.

As I said before, I liked Elton’s Captain Fantastic album. I bought the CD about a year or so ago and on the day I read about his Christian-bashing I had the CD in my vehicle’s CD player.

I won’t be listening to it again. Three shots from my slingshot and several more from my Air Soft MP5 and Crossman Nightstalker air rifle saw to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home