Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Photo-Shy "Peace" activists


Several days ago, one of the “peace” protestors I photographed at Monterey’s Window by the Bay Park approached me at a local Border’s and threatened me with legal action if I didn’t remove their photos from my photo site.

[http://www.insidethecompound.com/images/tubbyred.jpg]

The woman, named “Hannah” I believe, said her group didn’t appreciate my attitude about them. Too bad, the truth hurts.. If you protest in a public place, you can be photographed.

Coincidently, her picture wasn’t even posted at the time. People visiting the site can get the idea of the type of people these “peace” protests are by the pictures already there. Subsequently, after she threatened me, I posted her picture too. She’s the pudgy one holding “End the occupation of Palestine” sign.

The story is developing…

Robot

831-241-0484

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home