Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Old Monterey Reds Are Still At It

Today I went down to the Window by the bay park in the city of Monterey California and took some more photos of the anti-war, anti-American protestors. As usual, there were only about five of them. They seem to only have a large crowd when the protest is inspired by the Communist-linked A.N.S.W.E.R. organization.

They protest here every Sunday afternoon and it’s usually the same, few people. I think they’re hatred of Bush and the U.S. has made them delusional. Last summer or so, one of them sniveled about my photographing them and posting them on my site, too bad. The freedom of speech doesn’t only apply to anti-U.S., anti-military reds.



I don’t see what the Iraq war has to do with the Palestinians,



I apologize for the wording in this photo. This old red was kind enough to cross the street so I could get a better picture of his sign.



It’s common practice for reds to accuse people they disagree with of being “Nazis” which goes right along with what Lenin once said, "We can and must write in a language which sows among the masses hate, revulsion, scorn, and the like, toward those who disagree with us."






These signs and the upside down American Flags speak for themselves. I have many problems with President Bush, but if these reds are the alternative, I’ll take Bush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home