Monday, November 03, 2008

McCain Bad, B. Hussein Obama Worse (but just barely)

I don't have the words to describe how much I hate Mccain. He's arguably, one of the 5 biggest RINO's (Republican In Name Only) in the Republican Party. I've talked to some of the most Anti-American, Anti-Christian, degenerate liberal pukes, and they like McCain, and why shouldn't they? He's one of them. The idiot even said he would have Al Gore on his staff to deal with the (mythical) issue of “global warming” and he supports amnesty for illegal aliens.

However, not only do I hate B.O., I fear what he will do to This Country. I was seriously considering voting for Chuck Baldwin, the Constitution Party candidate, but after seeing B.O. is worshiped by the mindless masses on the Left, I'm considering voting for McCain.

I know I'll regret it if he gets into office. Should he get in, he'll do what he always does, run across the aisle to work with the enemy. Yes, Democrats in general and Liberals in particular, ARE THE ENEMY. To save This Country, we (True Republicans and other Conservatives) should not be working or compromising with the left. We need to defeat them.

That won’t happen with a RINO, sellout like McCain, but for the time being it’s all we have.

Personally, I’d prefer we split up the Country between the Right and the Wrong (left).

Robot

www.InsideTheCompound.com

elishewitz@gmail.com

831-869-9932

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home